Terms of Service
Last Updated: 20-Nov-2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Mumbai, India
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Recifood.fun
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Recifood.fun, accessible from → recifood.fun
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Welcome to Recifood! By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before accessing or using our application.
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Recifood application ("the App"), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this App.
- Description of Services
Recifood is a random food picker and recipe search app, with a primary focus on Indian cuisines. The app is designed to provide users with a platform to discover, explore, and experiment with a variety of authentic Indian recipes.
- User Conduct
When using Recifood, you agree not to engage in any activity that may disrupt the functionality of the app or compromise the security of our users. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized access, data scraping, or any form of unethical behavior.
- Intellectual Property
All content and materials available in the Recifood app, including but not limited to text, data, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Recifood or its licensors and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
Recifood is not liable for any damages or losses arising from the use or inability to use our services. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content on our app.
- Changes to Terms
Recifood reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time. The most current version will be posted on the app. Your continued use of the app after any changes signifies your acceptance of the modified terms.
Recifood reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the app, without prior notice, for any violation of these terms or for any other reason.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed by the laws of the Government of India.
- Links to Other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org